Sunday, February 22, 2009

New Car (at least to me....)

So this weekend, I traded in the Wrangler. While I loved the idea of the Jeep and the occasional fun factor, it certainly is not the most practical vehicle. We just don't do enough camping/off-roading/etc to justify it. I was looking for something that would satisfy my "tech" need and provide ample room for the family (most notably Caleb's trunk load of toys that are NEEDED on every ride in the car). After looking at several brands and trying to give serious consideration to Ford, GM and Chrysler, I ended up buying foreign (not really surprised given the "tech" factor). Dealership in Springfield had a killer deal on an '06 Infiniti M35 (and payments are less than the Jeep!!)

Some Dealership Pics below.....



4 comments:

  1. Love the car!!

    Brett

    ReplyDelete
  2. niiiice! very grown-up car! i hope you're keeping the paper floormat. it helps to know here you're feet go, yes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, that's the first thing Heather said. "Now when you sit down, be sure to put your feet in the correct spot". And yes, I still have them for special occasions...

    ReplyDelete